We are proud to announce the 6th year of our annual The Clark Law Office Scholarship. The goal of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to a worthy law school student. We will be providing a $1000 scholarship to any law student enrolled for 2019. You do not have to be a current law student, but you must be enrolled to attend law school in the fall of 2019. We will base the judging criteria on the student’s academic performance along with the quality of an essay that answers the following question:
What are your current hopes for your career after completing law school?
Essays should be 600-1200 words in length. Essays will be submitted using the application form on this page.
- Applicants must be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- Applicants must be attending law school for 2019 in the United States
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- An official copy of your current academic transcript mailed to our office (4121 Okemos Road, Suite 13, Okemos, Michigan 48864)
- A completed online application and online submission of essay
- Submit a Digital Photo of Self to email@example.com (will be used in blog post displaying the winner)
Frequently Asked Questions
Applications must be submitted by July 15th, 2019. The winner will be notified August 15th, 2019.